domingo, 23 de outubro de 2011


I heard that you're settled down That you found a girl and you're married  now I heard that your dreams came true Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you Old friend, why are you so shy? Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lightI hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight itI had hoped you'd see my face And that you'd be reminded That for me it isn't over Never mind, I'll find someone like youI wish nothing but the best for you two Don't forget me, I begI remember you said:"Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead"Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead, yeahYou'd know how the time fliesOnly yesterday was the time of our livesWe were born and raised in a summer hazeBound by the surprise of our glory daysI hate to turn up out of the blue uninvitedBut I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fightI had hoped you'd see my faceAnd that you'd be remindedThat for me it isn't overNevermind, I'll find someone like youI wish nothing but the best for you twoDon't forget me, I begI remember you said:"Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead"Nothing compares, no worries or caresRegrets and mistakes, they're memories madeWho would have known how bitter-sweetThis would taste?Nevermind, I'll find someone like youI wish nothing but the best for you twoDon't forget me, I begI remember you said:"Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead"Nevermind, I'll find someone like youI wish nothing but the best for you twoDon't forget me, I begI remember you said:"Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead"Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário